- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,570 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 21 Apr 2019 23:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Young people
The brilliant StillOneLDN with Barnsbury Community Group are running an event on Friday 12th February to give local 14 to 25 year olds the chance to have their say about the election for Mayor of London . Held at the … Continue reading
Parents and Careres of different backgrounds and across the region, who have come together in a grass roots drive to improve central London’s biggest playground, Coram’s Fields, call all other parents, carers and young people, who the grounds, to an … Continue reading
I would like to apologise for the post on sexual violence which was meant for my own web-site, but by mistake ended up on this one. I have been reporting from the global summit to end sexual violence against women, … Continue reading
After decades of campaigning and tactical political warfare there is finally going to be a new secondary school addressing the needs of people living in the wider areas of Kings Cross, St Pancras, Bloomsbury, and also adjoining parts of Islington such as the areas around Lloyd Baker Square / Amwell Street are sure to benefit.
The school is supposed to emerge in 2016 on a Camden Council owned site at Wren Street, where business leases are running out next year.
The wonderful folk at The Calthorpe Project are organising a family trip to Broadstairs the lovely seaside town in Kent. It takes place on Wednesday 29th Aug, leaving The Calthorpe Project on Gray’s Inn Road at 9.15am returning 7.30pm. £12 … Continue reading
Fourteen year old Ronnie has a fab Grandad and together they make quite a team. Grandad invested a good few of his hard earned pounds into pressure washing equipment when Ronnie said he wanted to set up the Squeaky Clean … Continue reading
Email: email@example.com Click here for more info