- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,462 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: wildlife
Thursday and the volunteers from London Wildlife Trust at Camley Street Natural Park were hard at work again. They were looking after the rich mix of naturally set and cultivated plants on the towpath and the path above between Maiden … Continue reading
The King’s Cross pond, or ‘Of Soil and Water’ to use the title of this temporary art installation near the York Way railway bridge, was planned to exist for just two years. After that it will be filled in and … Continue reading
You know spring is here when the Wildlife Trust volunteers are out in force on the towpath between York Way and the Islington Tunnel… This morning saw them hard at work conserving the wonderful planting around the entrance to the … Continue reading