- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,555 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 21 Mar 2019 23:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: University of the Arts
Spotted this afternoon a small group of Central St Martin’s second year Architecture students as they completed and documented this rather stunning art installation on the theme ‘occupying space’. As I walked my foster dog Lad from east to … Continue reading
The winter edition of Construction News, King’s Cross – the newsletter from the King’s Cross Central Limited Partnership is out now. If you haven’t received a copy through your letterbox, call 0800 328 8840 to request one. The newsletter brings you up to date … Continue reading
In 2008 consultants working for Transport for London (the UK’s Transport Research Laboratory and Living Streets) completed a report into road safety around King’s Cross. It was a detailed document describing the individual danger points throughout the area and giving recommendations for each. It warned … Continue reading