- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,635 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Sunday 24 Mar 2019 02:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more in […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Trees
The marvellous arts and environment community organisation Cally Arts has been working hard, in partnership with the Canals and Rivers Trust and Islington Council, to take care of the towpath from Maiden Lane (York Way) bridge to the Islington Tunnel. … Continue reading
John Ashwell writes: Thanks to all who supported the campaign to fund the planting of the two trees on Wharfdale road that blew over. These two urban wildlife friendly Prunus Avium Plena (flowers pictured left) were planted on Friday 9 December, sooner … Continue reading
… and cherry trees, and rowan trees, and ginko trees and bay trees, and… Founder member and Trustee of King’s Cross Community Projects, John Ashwell, appeared in this week’s Camden New Journal/Islington Tribune interviewed about the successful greening fundraising campaign … Continue reading