- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,413 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: TfL Transport for London
We asked for ideas, suggestions and proposals to contribute to developing the initial design being consulted on by Transport for London (TfL). Here we reproduce Tom Harrison’s proposal. For over thirty years local residents here have campaigned for removal of … Continue reading
If you’d like to share your thoughts about the Transport for London consultation ending 20 March 2016 we’ll carry contributions here. Email us at email@example.com. The first contribution comes from Leah who lives with her daughter in the Britannia and … Continue reading
There was once a green valley with a pretty stream, before they dumped without any consideration all their rubbish and poo in the waters, so it became poisonous and smelly and rather than stop their activities, they tunnelled the … Continue reading
For many, many years local campaigners have doggedly pushed for the dangerous, dirty and unfriendly traffic gyratory system to be removed and replaced with quality public space and safer, healthier roads for all. Their impressive unfailing commitment to achieve a seemingly impossible dream … Continue reading
Promises, promises. Promises to deliver safe roads, to remove the infamous King’s Cross gyratory system, to consult, to be transparent in decision making and improve external communication, that’s what we’ve had from Transport for London (TfL). Yet design of a preferred option … Continue reading