Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 508,616 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 24 Feb 2018 18:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 59%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:31 GMT
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F) Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F), Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1029mb, Humidity: 50%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:55 GMT, Sunset: 17:33 GMT
- Monday: Light Snow, Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F) Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F)Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1031mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:53 GMT, Sunset: 17:35 GMT
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)
Tag Archives: Swinton Street
We are not willing to continue to take the pollution by cars that are forced through our streets, nor do we wish to accept their noise nor the dangers posed by continuously speeding vehicles.
Good that I have an email from Sadiq Khan, where his assistant promised to look into the traffic at King’s Cross, before he got elected on 11/3/16:
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading
January 9th saw the first go slow at King’s Cross. The second takes place this Monday, 23 Jan between 6 and 7pm. It’s organised by BikesAlive! We covered the last one here and gave background as to why these protests are taking … Continue reading
Frustration at continued lack of action by Transport for London to ensure the safety of all road users across London resulted in a ‘go-slow’ protest on January 9th at King’s Cross. A second event is now planned by Bikes Alive … Continue reading