- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,592 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Sunday 26 May 2019 02:00:00 BST, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Sunday 26 May 2019 01:00:00 BST, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Sunday 26 May 2019 02:00:00 BST, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more inform […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: St Pancras
Unlike the song “Get on Board Little Children!” that train won’t take you to Zion, but it sure will take you to Stratford! Contrary to information you may have been given in the past, including like myself from South Eastern … Continue reading
A wonderful series of talks on the history of the church and surrounding area is to be given by leading historians and authors between May and October this year. St Pancras Old Church is one of the oldest established in … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading