- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,529 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 23 May 2019 20:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Road safety
There was once a green valley with a pretty stream, before they dumped without any consideration all their rubbish and poo in the waters, so it became poisonous and smelly and rather than stop their activities, they tunnelled the … Continue reading
First the ‘good’ news: The Chancellor’s November statement included an annual £700 million cuts to Transport for London (TfL). I quivered with fear thinking, that’s the dangerous gyratory redesign gone. But no! The £700 million annual cut is to the … Continue reading
At Transport for London and LB Camden’s all new improved King’s Cross Station York Way bus stop tonight passengers are still in the dark (see picture taken at 6.30pm, left). The bus stop should be lit making people waiting feel … Continue reading
The Transport Committee of the London Assembly was tasked with investigating cycling in London at its meeting on 14 June 2012. The aim was threefold: to understand the issues facing current cyclists and the barriers to potential cyclists; to examine the plans proposed … Continue reading
News just in from Camden Council, apologies for the short notice: “Come along to a public meeting on 17 October. “Along with our partners at Transport for London we are holding a public meeting about transport issues in the borough. This is … Continue reading
Thanks to Caroline Pidgeon at the Greater London Assembly for forwarding this news from TFL onto us: TfL has committed to investigating the potential redevelopment of the road layout around Kings Cross to improve safety especially for pedestrians and cyclists, … Continue reading
I start the morning with a huge smile. Councillors in Cally ward on the Islington side of KX have announced a road improvement programme for Caledonian Road that includes a new zebra crossing, road build outs, additional parking and canal bridge safety … Continue reading
Bikes Alive, the recently-formed network of cyclists who are taking non-violent direct action, returns to the lethal road junction outside Kings Cross station at 6.30pm on Monday evening, 20 February … as Transport for London (TfL) starts work to change … Continue reading