- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,493 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 20:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Regent’s Canal
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading
Head to St Pancras Open Weekend on the 4 & 5 February where visitors will get the chance to learn more from heritage experts, engineers and volunteers about St Pancras Locks on the Regent’s Canal. As part of the Open Weekend, on … Continue reading
The marvellous arts and environment community organisation Cally Arts has been working hard, in partnership with the Canals and Rivers Trust and Islington Council, to take care of the towpath from Maiden Lane (York Way) bridge to the Islington Tunnel. … Continue reading
You know spring is here when the Wildlife Trust volunteers are out in force on the towpath between York Way and the Islington Tunnel… This morning saw them hard at work conserving the wonderful planting around the entrance to the … Continue reading