- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,557 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 22, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Friday 22 Mar 2019 01:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 22, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: pollution
When I first discussed air pollution with my friends, amongst the parents the school my daughter was attending, and with many others, they often looked at me, as if I was some sort of green radical. Maybe I am. I … Continue reading
British Waterways has been asked to examine reports from local residents that these two barges are polluting canalside homes with fumes from their generators. There’s a very diverse community who lives alongside the canal in Kings Cross – from expensive … Continue reading
Kings Cross has relatively bad air: it’s a huge transport hub with very high levels of car, taxi, bus, lorry and diesel train movements. I lived in the gyratory for a while and the pollution was ghastly. But it … Continue reading
In case you were not aware of it, TFL is suggesting a change of the Congestion zone exemptions. This affects at least half of all Kings Cross residents (the ones in the Camden section) with exception of the roads North … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading