Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Daniel Zylbersztajn on Stop making our Postal Rail a… Albert Beale on Stop making our Postal Rail a… August 2017 –… on Stop making our Postal Rail a… pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 501,978 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road October 21, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 21 Oct 2017 22:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road October 21, 2017
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 15mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1002mb, Humidity: 67%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:55 BST
- Sunday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F) Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 16mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1013mb, Humidity: 52%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:36 BST, Sunset: 17:53 BST
- Monday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 16°C (61°F) Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)Maximum Temperature: 16°C (61°F), Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1017mb, Humidity: 91%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:38 BST, Sunset: 17:51 BST
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)
Tag Archives: pollution
When I first discussed air pollution with my friends, amongst the parents the school my daughter was attending, and with many others, they often looked at me, as if I was some sort of green radical. Maybe I am. I … Continue reading
British Waterways has been asked to examine reports from local residents that these two barges are polluting canalside homes with fumes from their generators. There’s a very diverse community who lives alongside the canal in Kings Cross – from expensive … Continue reading
Kings Cross has relatively bad air: it’s a huge transport hub with very high levels of car, taxi, bus, lorry and diesel train movements. I lived in the gyratory for a while and the pollution was ghastly. But it … Continue reading
In case you were not aware of it, TFL is suggesting a change of the Congestion zone exemptions. This affects at least half of all Kings Cross residents (the ones in the Camden section) with exception of the roads North … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading