- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,505 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Friday 19 Apr 2019 10:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Neighbourhood Forum
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading
Camden & Islington councils have now given feedback on the application made by the Neighbourhood Forum for KX’s steering group to become a Neighbourhood Forum for the area they have defined. The group is now keen to develop a plan to … Continue reading
The Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross invites the local community to its launch event on Saturday 10 November at the muesli factory, Alara, in Camley Street. It runs from 2-6pm and there will be entertainment and refreshments. It was always … Continue reading
I’ve watched from afar the birth pains of a neighbourhood forum for King’s Cross. Those first, seemingly small, steps for any organisation are always difficult and often painful, and this is no different. Neighbourhood forums are an initiative of the … Continue reading