Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Daniel Zylbersztajn on Stop making our Postal Rail a… Albert Beale on Stop making our Postal Rail a… August 2017 –… on Stop making our Postal Rail a… pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 508,258 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 17, 2018There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 17, 2018
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F)Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: Southerly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1023mb, Humidity: 56%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:19 GMT
- Sunday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F) Minimum Temperature: 7°C (45°F)Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Minimum Temperature: 7°C (45°F), Wind Direction: Southerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1023mb, Humidity: 77%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:10 GMT, Sunset: 17:20 GMT
- Monday: Heavy Rain, Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F) Minimum Temperature: 7°C (45°F)Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F), Minimum Temperature: 7°C (45°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 5mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1017mb, Humidity: 93%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:08 GMT, Sunset: 17:22 GMT
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F)
Tag Archives: N1C
The outdoor King’s Cross pond designed by Ooze Architects has become a firm favourite for both swimmers and urban wildlife enthusiasts. In April we reported that it was threatened with closure. Shortly after that it appeared to have been saved. … Continue reading
Robert Milne of King’s Cross Development Forum writes: At its next meeting, on 8 July, the Forum will hear from Heatherwick Studio and Argent about the (possibly controversial) intentions for the Coal Drops. Heatherwick Studio is also designing the Google headquarters … Continue reading
The new Pancras Square Leisure Centre opens on 19 July and the run up is being advertised locally with flyers being delivered to nearby Camden and Islington homes. The flyer offers a free swim which can be booked online and … Continue reading
Yesterday we posted about the road naming competition being run in King’s Cross Central, aka N1C. We raised the long standing issue of King’s Cross residents and businesses on the Islington side of the area being denied the same level … Continue reading
SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re reading this to suggest Ben Kinsella St, Rd, Close etc, it’s a brilliant idea. This is possibly a once in a lifetime chance to have a new local street named after Ben. However, leaving a comment … Continue reading
Paul Shepherd of Bemerton Villages Management Organisation on improving The Bemerton Estate (KX Central’s closest neighbour), training local youth for jobs and needing cash! At The Cally Festival 2012.