- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 521,858 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Friday 18 Jan 2019 04:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: London
The brilliant StillOneLDN with Barnsbury Community Group are running an event on Friday 12th February to give local 14 to 25 year olds the chance to have their say about the election for Mayor of London . Held at the … Continue reading
When I first discussed air pollution with my friends, amongst the parents the school my daughter was attending, and with many others, they often looked at me, as if I was some sort of green radical. Maybe I am. I … Continue reading
From Kings Cross Resident Ariane Schick. Britannia Street Parking Lot (planning application 2013/0592/P) On 17 May 2013 I received a planning application consultation from Camden Council concerning a plot of land between 13 Britannia Street and 146 Wicklow Street, just … Continue reading
In case you were not aware of it, TFL is suggesting a change of the Congestion zone exemptions. This affects at least half of all Kings Cross residents (the ones in the Camden section) with exception of the roads North … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading