- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,680 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 25, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Monday 25 Mar 2019 18:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Monday 25 Mar 2019 19:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Monday 25 Mar 2019 19:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 25, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Local groups
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading
Three members of our community got together with an idea seven years ago. It was mad, it was impossible. It’s currently being built in a workshop in Essex! It’s a way of greening a wall using deep and drought resistant … Continue reading
Local charity King’s Cross Community Projects have finalised all the fixtures and fittings to be attched to the sculpture that will soon be home to a stunning hanging garden on the KX gyratory system. This week they’ll be visiting the … Continue reading
Wild New Territories is an exhibition showing new visual art, media and performance works that explore the interplay between the urban and the wild. The artists are a broad cross-section of award winning and emerging, artists from a variety of geo-political … Continue reading
The wonderful folk at The Calthorpe Project are organising a family trip to Broadstairs the lovely seaside town in Kent. It takes place on Wednesday 29th Aug, leaving The Calthorpe Project on Gray’s Inn Road at 9.15am returning 7.30pm. £12 … Continue reading
Email: email@example.com Click here for more info
KXCommunity, it’s all about you! A unique report into how the community might directly benefit from developments in King’s Cross will be launched today as a gift to developers Argent. The launch is carefully timed to coincide with the VIP … Continue reading
Free local health event including lovely massage, for info email firstname.lastname@example.org