- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,635 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Sunday 24 Mar 2019 02:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more in […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Kings Cross
Camden is being asked by hotel developers to bust through local roofline heights and set a precedent for increased densities and crowding in Kings Cross with an oversize extension to the 1970s ‘Camden Town Hall Extension’ now vacated by the … Continue reading
We are the people of Kings Cross, in brick shabby builds for the working class, and those windows that never worked. We are the survivors, of gyratory politics and car fumes of latent politics. Yesterday, stood beside the … Continue reading
The Kings Cross based Atelier Tammam, more known for its outstanding ethical fashion and bridal ware have created a “Sustainable World Art Competition & Exhibition” here in Kings Cross,the first of its kind. Come and see the Public Exhibition: May … Continue reading
We’re picking up reports of spurious local descriptors from estate agents – Wharfdale Road is in Bloomsbury apparently – so we thought we’d have some fun of our own with some candidates for a re-branded Kings Cross, rather than leave … Continue reading
Readers of a certain age might remember (through a haze) the excitement of the Britpop era and Oasis. It was 20 years ago that they filmed the video for Supersonic on the rooftop of what is now the self storage … Continue reading
Announcing that Google will delay moving into its new King’s Cross HQ from 2016 to 2017 to enable them to design a more ambitious building Joe Borrett, Head of Real Estate and Construction at Google, said in Tuesday’s Telegraph: “We … Continue reading
Unlike the song “Get on Board Little Children!” that train won’t take you to Zion, but it sure will take you to Stratford! Contrary to information you may have been given in the past, including like myself from South Eastern … Continue reading
Few opportunities exist in towns like London to help its residents to get better public facilities. Usually there is not enough space, or the land is too expensive for such undertakings. A rare occasion for Camden and Islington residents arose … Continue reading