Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 508,616 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 24 Feb 2018 18:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 59%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:31 GMT
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F) Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F), Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1029mb, Humidity: 50%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:55 GMT, Sunset: 17:33 GMT
- Monday: Light Snow, Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F) Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F)Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1031mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:53 GMT, Sunset: 17:35 GMT
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)
Tag Archives: Kings Cross
We are not willing to continue to take the pollution by cars that are forced through our streets, nor do we wish to accept their noise nor the dangers posed by continuously speeding vehicles.
Good that I have an email from Sadiq Khan, where his assistant promised to look into the traffic at King’s Cross, before he got elected on 11/3/16:
Gentrification, love it or loathe it does all sorts of odd things to change how people perceive a neighbourhood. The estates and streets of ‘London’s trendy Kings Cross’ seem to have transcended edgy in the designer pantheon and are now … Continue reading
There was once a green valley with a pretty stream, before they dumped without any consideration all their rubbish and poo in the waters, so it became poisonous and smelly and rather than stop their activities, they tunnelled the … Continue reading
In case you were wondering what is behind the hoardings at the site of the future Whitbread Hotel at the junction of Wharfdale and York Way it’s a giant hole. Not quite as big as the one under the Guardian … Continue reading
Local residents group CallySouth organised a public meeting attended by 50 people at the Driver pub on Monday June 8. The meeting’s aim was to discuss ways to return traffic levels on Wharfdale Road to those that existed before the new … Continue reading
When I first discussed air pollution with my friends, amongst the parents the school my daughter was attending, and with many others, they often looked at me, as if I was some sort of green radical. Maybe I am. I … Continue reading
Camden is being asked by hotel developers to bust through local roofline heights and set a precedent for increased densities and crowding in Kings Cross with an oversize extension to the 1970s ‘Camden Town Hall Extension’ now vacated by the … Continue reading