- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 521,858 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Friday 18 Jan 2019 04:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: King’s Cross station
As tall buildings spring up in the King’s Cross development, and work begins on Camden’s new town hall there, it is worth turning some attention back to plans for the site next to the existing town hall. Local group, Friends … Continue reading
At Transport for London and LB Camden’s all new improved King’s Cross Station York Way bus stop tonight passengers are still in the dark (see picture taken at 6.30pm, left). The bus stop should be lit making people waiting feel … Continue reading
Network Rail is about to start work on the final phase of the King’s Cross transformation to create a new public square, ready by late 2013. The space currently occupied by the 1970s concourse will be demolished, revealing the Victorian … Continue reading
Hailed as the most revolutionary force in popular music for two decades, Africa Express brings together musicians from different cultures, genres and generations to break boundaries and offer a new perspective on Africa and its music. It all began in … Continue reading
So urge the conservation committees for King’s Cross and Bloomsbury and the Friends of Argyle Square. They have launched a campaign to protect the area of Euston Road facing the stations from becoming a home for tall buildings. It comes … Continue reading
Frustration at continued lack of action by Transport for London to ensure the safety of all road users across London resulted in a ‘go-slow’ protest on January 9th at King’s Cross. A second event is now planned by Bikes Alive … Continue reading
In anticipation of the opening of the new KX station in March this year, Network Rail will be available for all your questions from Monday 16th to Friday 20th January at the main information desk. An interactive exhibition will also be available next … Continue reading
The Huffington Post is currently reporting a flash mob protest outside King’s Cross Station against Turkish air strikes that have killed Kurdish rebels.. Police have been accused of using excessive force and several arrests have been made. More here.