- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,413 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Judd Street
A trial structure of a segregated two-lane cycle path on Tavistock Place in Bloomsbury, adjacent to Kings Cross / St Pancras (leading to Torrington Place), is under threat of being demolished, due to a disgruntled group of a handful, but … Continue reading
Back in April community groups working within a half mile of the perimeter of KX Station got together to talk about how we can get the best from the new developments happening here. We came up with some great ideas, … Continue reading
Camden Council is consulting on the community’s priorities for the Town Hall Extension site on Argyle Street to get the best deal for Camden from any buyer who develops it. The Town Hall Extension is the eggbox looking building opposite … Continue reading
Here’s some of the fab work being done by photographers at oneKX on the corner of Cromer St and Judd St at the moment… An exhibition follows soon, watch this space!