- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,555 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 21 Mar 2019 23:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Islington
You know spring is here when the Wildlife Trust volunteers are out in force on the towpath between York Way and the Islington Tunnel… This morning saw them hard at work conserving the wonderful planting around the entrance to the … Continue reading
The Liberal Democrats have also responded to my offer of an election statement. SO that email subscribers can read it I have copied out here the text focused on Cally Ward, the full pdf leaflet is here. 140509 LibDems flyer for … Continue reading
First in is a statement from the Labour Party in response to my offer to local parties with candidates standing in the election to provide a statement. It’s gone over the word limit, but I don’t have time to edit … Continue reading
Few opportunities exist in towns like London to help its residents to get better public facilities. Usually there is not enough space, or the land is too expensive for such undertakings. A rare occasion for Camden and Islington residents arose … Continue reading
Cally pool may be popular amongst some, but the swimming pool has probably seen better days: The changing rooms have permanent stained puddles, the facilities are beyond yesteryear, and who dares to use the toilets or send your child to … Continue reading
Yesterday we posted about the road naming competition being run in King’s Cross Central, aka N1C. We raised the long standing issue of King’s Cross residents and businesses on the Islington side of the area being denied the same level … Continue reading