- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 522,895 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 15, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Monday 11 Feb 2019 20:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 15:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 15:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more informat […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 15, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: gyratory system
TFL says it needs more time and more consultations on Kings Cross. It is not an unknown. In fact, most people in London will recognize Kings Cross as a manic place for traffic, pedestrians and cyclists. We at Kings Cross … Continue reading
We asked for ideas, suggestions and proposals to contribute to developing the initial design being consulted on by Transport for London (TfL). Here we reproduce Tom Harrison’s proposal. For over thirty years local residents here have campaigned for removal of … Continue reading
When I first discussed air pollution with my friends, amongst the parents the school my daughter was attending, and with many others, they often looked at me, as if I was some sort of green radical. Maybe I am. I … Continue reading
The return of the Cally Road to two way working has changed the traffic flows in Kings Cross at a time when they were changing anyway due to new development. The new Cally two-way was designed to be part of … Continue reading
LB Camden has issued a draft agenda for the public meeting this Wednesday evening the 17 October, 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm at the Camden Centre – entrance on Bidborough Street, WC1H 9JE. The meeting will be chaired by Councillor Phil Jones, … Continue reading
I start the morning with a huge smile. Councillors in Cally ward on the Islington side of KX have announced a road improvement programme for Caledonian Road that includes a new zebra crossing, road build outs, additional parking and canal bridge safety … Continue reading
This report is written subjectively, but I assure any reader that these are fully true and accurate accounts. A small black car, that looked like a Vauxhall Corsa, sport tuned in its external appearance, has crashed at the entrance of … Continue reading