- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,635 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Sunday 24 Mar 2019 02:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more in […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: gyratory removal
We asked for ideas, suggestions and proposals to contribute to developing the initial design being consulted on by Transport for London (TfL). Here we reproduce Tom Harrison’s proposal. For over thirty years local residents here have campaigned for removal of … Continue reading
If you’d like to share your thoughts about the Transport for London consultation ending 20 March 2016 we’ll carry contributions here. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The first contribution comes from Leah who lives with her daughter in the Britannia and … Continue reading
For over 30 years the local community at King’s Cross have been calling for removal of the notorious King’s Cross traffic gyratory system. The gyratory is dangerous, encourages poor driving habits, pushes traffic down small residential streets unsuitable for that … Continue reading