- Pentonville suicide in part due to repeated failures by prison, inquest hears – corporate manslaughter?
- Flatiron Steak replacing TED on Cally Road?
- King’s Cross tiger sighted on Regent’s Canal
- NHS Sustainability and Transformation Plans anger Islington residents
- Two escape from Pentonville on Sunday night by cutting through bars
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 476,193 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 11, 2016Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 11 Dec 2016 08:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 11, 2016
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F) Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F)Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F), Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1026mb, Humidity: 81%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:57 GMT, Sunset: 15:51 GMT
- Monday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 8°C (46°F) Minimum Temperature: 8°C (46°F)Maximum Temperature: 8°C (46°F), Minimum Temperature: 8°C (46°F), Wind Direction: South South Easterly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1023mb, Humidity: 83%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:58 GMT, Sunset: 15:51 GMT
- Tuesday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: Southerly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1020mb, Humidity: 93%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:59 GMT, Sunset: 15:51 GMT
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F) Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F)
Tag Archives: Gray’s Inn Road
Gray’s Inn Road is a fascinating place with hugely diverse range of architecture, people and land use. And it is adamantly un-gentrified, even occasionally a bit shabby. I took a lovely stroll along the road in the sun last week … Continue reading
Lovely to see a new shop opening with a family team as bakery Aux Pains de Papy opens its doors at 279 Grays Inn Road just around the corner from Kings Cross. The resident team above are a father and … Continue reading
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading
The Transport Committee of the London Assembly was tasked with investigating cycling in London at its meeting on 14 June 2012. The aim was threefold: to understand the issues facing current cyclists and the barriers to potential cyclists; to examine the plans proposed … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading
The Calthorpe Project’s vision is to transform a disused part of our site (highlighted in the image below/attached) into a multi-purpose building that will bring benefits for the local community and small businesses. Our aim is to create an attractive, sustainable and … Continue reading
The wonderful folk at The Calthorpe Project are organising a family trip to Broadstairs the lovely seaside town in Kent. It takes place on Wednesday 29th Aug, leaving The Calthorpe Project on Gray’s Inn Road at 9.15am returning 7.30pm. £12 … Continue reading
Thanks to Caroline Pidgeon at the Greater London Assembly for forwarding this news from TFL onto us: TfL has committed to investigating the potential redevelopment of the road layout around Kings Cross to improve safety especially for pedestrians and cyclists, … Continue reading