- Happy Xmas
- Pentonville facilities not ‘safe, decent and legal’
- Copenhagen Youth Project gives Christmas wishes to all
- Cally Arts looking after the towpath trees as London recognises importance of trees
- Pentonville suicide in part due to repeated failures by prison, inquest hears – corporate manslaughter?
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
josephinebacon on Pentonville suicide in part du… God is a Manc on Oasis in Kings Cross – S… Garnet on Beaconsfield buildings –… Matt Hitchin on Flatiron Steak replacing TED o… josephinebacon on Flatiron Steak replacing TED o… William Perrin on Death at Pentonville Prison sh… Patrick Gilliland on Thornhill Bridge Community Gar… josephinebacon on NHS Sustainability and Transfo…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 479,501 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 19, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 19 Jan 2017 03:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 19, 2017
- Thursday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F) Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F), Wind Direction: North Easterly, Wind Speed: 5mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1037mb, Humidity: 71%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:56 GMT, Sunset: 16:27 GMT
- Friday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F) Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1034mb, Humidity: 68%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:55 GMT, Sunset: 16:28 GMT
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F) Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1028mb, Humidity: 83%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:54 GMT, Sunset: 16:30 GMT
- Thursday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F) Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)
Tag Archives: Gray’s Inn Road
Gray’s Inn Road is a fascinating place with hugely diverse range of architecture, people and land use. And it is adamantly un-gentrified, even occasionally a bit shabby. I took a lovely stroll along the road in the sun last week … Continue reading
Lovely to see a new shop opening with a family team as bakery Aux Pains de Papy opens its doors at 279 Grays Inn Road just around the corner from Kings Cross. The resident team above are a father and … Continue reading
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading
The Transport Committee of the London Assembly was tasked with investigating cycling in London at its meeting on 14 June 2012. The aim was threefold: to understand the issues facing current cyclists and the barriers to potential cyclists; to examine the plans proposed … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading
The Calthorpe Project’s vision is to transform a disused part of our site (highlighted in the image below/attached) into a multi-purpose building that will bring benefits for the local community and small businesses. Our aim is to create an attractive, sustainable and … Continue reading
The wonderful folk at The Calthorpe Project are organising a family trip to Broadstairs the lovely seaside town in Kent. It takes place on Wednesday 29th Aug, leaving The Calthorpe Project on Gray’s Inn Road at 9.15am returning 7.30pm. £12 … Continue reading
Thanks to Caroline Pidgeon at the Greater London Assembly for forwarding this news from TFL onto us: TfL has committed to investigating the potential redevelopment of the road layout around Kings Cross to improve safety especially for pedestrians and cyclists, … Continue reading