- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,529 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 23 May 2019 20:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Granary Square
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading
SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re reading this to suggest Ben Kinsella St, Rd, Close etc, it’s a brilliant idea. This is possibly a once in a lifetime chance to have a new local street named after Ben. However, leaving a comment … Continue reading
SAMSARA DAY COMMISSIONS HAYWARD GALLERY RECYCLING ARTISTS ‘ROBOTS ARTS COLLECTIVE’ TO CREATE THE LARGEST MANDALA EVER MADE FROM LONDON OLYMPICS RUBBISH AT KING’S CROSS ON MONDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER Granary Square will be transformed for the entire day on Monday 17th … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering the King’s Cross Community Projects’ competition for free tickets to the wonderful Africa Express at Granary Square next week. The two winners, each receiving a pair of free tickets are: Phil Wain Greg Cowan They answered the three questions … Continue reading
This week’s Time Out London Hot List puts the ice cream festival at Granary Square this coming Saturday and Sunday at the top spot. The hugely varied Summer Stories series of events continues apace bringing new vitality to our neighbourhood. Entry … Continue reading
Hailed as the most revolutionary force in popular music for two decades, Africa Express brings together musicians from different cultures, genres and generations to break boundaries and offer a new perspective on Africa and its music. It all began in … Continue reading