- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,505 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Friday 19 Apr 2019 10:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Euston Road
There’s an unusually bad set of dips and bumps in the road at the junction of Euston Road and York Way at the moment. There has been some bad patching of the road here in the past and tyre-scrub of … Continue reading
As tall buildings spring up in the King’s Cross development, and work begins on Camden’s new town hall there, it is worth turning some attention back to plans for the site next to the existing town hall. Local group, Friends … Continue reading
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading
In case you were not aware of it, TFL is suggesting a change of the Congestion zone exemptions. This affects at least half of all Kings Cross residents (the ones in the Camden section) with exception of the roads North … Continue reading
The Transport Committee of the London Assembly was tasked with investigating cycling in London at its meeting on 14 June 2012. The aim was threefold: to understand the issues facing current cyclists and the barriers to potential cyclists; to examine the plans proposed … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading
LB Camden has issued a draft agenda for the public meeting this Wednesday evening the 17 October, 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm at the Camden Centre – entrance on Bidborough Street, WC1H 9JE. The meeting will be chaired by Councillor Phil Jones, … Continue reading
Camden Council is consulting on the community’s priorities for the Town Hall Extension site on Argyle Street to get the best deal for Camden from any buyer who develops it. The Town Hall Extension is the eggbox looking building opposite … Continue reading