- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,592 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Sunday 26 May 2019 02:00:00 BST, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Sunday 26 May 2019 01:00:00 BST, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Sunday 26 May 2019 02:00:00 BST, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more inform […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Deep Lee
Following my last post on the CPS statement not to proceed with charges against TfL following the 2011 death of Min Joo ‘Deep’ Lee I have been digging around. And find that the inquest will be held at 1045am Tuesday … Continue reading
A year ago to the hour, Deep Lee, 24, was killed after being hit by a lorry as she cycled to her studies at Central Saint Martins in King’s Cross. She became the 13th cyclist to die on London roads … Continue reading
Thanks to Caroline Pidgeon at the Greater London Assembly for forwarding this news from TFL onto us: TfL has committed to investigating the potential redevelopment of the road layout around Kings Cross to improve safety especially for pedestrians and cyclists, … Continue reading
Traffic stopped at KX at the height of rush hour last night when hundreds of cyclists and pedestrians staged an hour long ‘go slow’ to highlight the appalling design of the King’s Cross gyratory system. The rush hour protest was … Continue reading
Works currently being carried out to the junction where 24 year old Central St Martin’s design student Deep Lee (Min Joo Lee) met her death last year may make things worse. (TfL’s improvement works shown left.) Recognised by cyclists and pedestrians alike … Continue reading
The Institute for Road Safety Research in The Netherlands has found that blind spot roadside mirrors (known as Trixi mirrors) do not have a significant impact on the number of collisions between trucks and cyclists at junctions. They state that … Continue reading