- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 520,550 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 10, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Monday 10 Dec 2018 12:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 10, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: cycling in London
TFL says it needs more time and more consultations on Kings Cross. It is not an unknown. In fact, most people in London will recognize Kings Cross as a manic place for traffic, pedestrians and cyclists. We at Kings Cross … Continue reading
A trial structure of a segregated two-lane cycle path on Tavistock Place in Bloomsbury, adjacent to Kings Cross / St Pancras (leading to Torrington Place), is under threat of being demolished, due to a disgruntled group of a handful, but … Continue reading
The new built estate, Bloomsbury Gardens, has this week closed off, what has become over the last few years, a key safe passage cycling route of Kings Cross. The access way to the estate and for deliveries of Westminster Kingsway … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading