- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 523,233 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 23, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Saturday 23 Feb 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Saturday 23 Feb 2019 08:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Saturday 23 Feb 2019 08:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more info […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 23, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Cromer Street
Springwatch in King’s Cross has taken on a bit of a dirt-busting theme with the appearance of “reverse graffiti” flowers. A scattering of tropical hibiscuses and stylised floral patterns mysteriously appeared in the last week or so in the paved … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading
Back in April community groups working within a half mile of the perimeter of KX Station got together to talk about how we can get the best from the new developments happening here. We came up with some great ideas, … Continue reading
Here’s some of the fab work being done by photographers at oneKX on the corner of Cromer St and Judd St at the moment… An exhibition follows soon, watch this space!