- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,413 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Consultation
For over 30 years the local community at King’s Cross have been calling for removal of the notorious King’s Cross traffic gyratory system. The gyratory is dangerous, encourages poor driving habits, pushes traffic down small residential streets unsuitable for that … Continue reading
Camden is consulting residents on a new 20 miles zone across the borough. This obviously also affects Kings Cross. The consultation also contains questions that Camden can address to TFL to propose changes on the red routes. In my opinion … Continue reading