- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,462 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Community
Granary Square is proving to be a fantastic success with the introduction of a wide open and fun space for all the family. You may even noticed local celebrity dog Pan playing with local children in the fountains there – … Continue reading
KXCommunity, it’s all about you! A unique report into how the community might directly benefit from developments in King’s Cross will be launched today as a gift to developers Argent. The launch is carefully timed to coincide with the VIP … Continue reading
Click here for more…
Free local health event including lovely massage, for info email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Horizon Youth Centre, on the Somers Town side of KX, does the most fantastic work with local youth. Chaired by Jon Snow of Channel4 News fame, the local centre was originally founded by Lord Longford 42 years ago. So, … Continue reading
King’s Cross Community Projects has just added a new section to their website, ‘KXResources‘. They aim to use their pulling power to bring in all kinds of resources to the area, as a first step they’ve secured a donation from … Continue reading