- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,529 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 23 May 2019 20:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Community
Environment and arts charity King’s Cross Community Projects ran their first street tree maintenance day on Sunday 19 January where they were joined by volunteers from the local community. They covered the north east quarter of King’s Cross. The staff … Continue reading
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading
Saturday 17th November our brand new street market The Cally Market opens!!!! The good folk in and around Caledonian Road have joined forces to create a new and exciting shopping hub which is hoped to bring a wider choice of goods while … Continue reading
Three members of our community got together with an idea seven years ago. It was mad, it was impossible. It’s currently being built in a workshop in Essex! It’s a way of greening a wall using deep and drought resistant … Continue reading
Local charity King’s Cross Community Projects have finalised all the fixtures and fittings to be attched to the sculpture that will soon be home to a stunning hanging garden on the KX gyratory system. This week they’ll be visiting the … Continue reading
Wild New Territories is an exhibition showing new visual art, media and performance works that explore the interplay between the urban and the wild. The artists are a broad cross-section of award winning and emerging, artists from a variety of geo-political … Continue reading
Back in April community groups working within a half mile of the perimeter of KX Station got together to talk about how we can get the best from the new developments happening here. We came up with some great ideas, … Continue reading