- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 520,662 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 13, 2018Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Wednesday 12 Dec 2018 18:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Thursday 13 Dec 2018 08:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Thursday 13 Dec 2018 08:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more inf […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 13, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Charities
Wild New Territories is an exhibition showing new visual art, media and performance works that explore the interplay between the urban and the wild. The artists are a broad cross-section of award winning and emerging, artists from a variety of geo-political … Continue reading
Back in April community groups working within a half mile of the perimeter of KX Station got together to talk about how we can get the best from the new developments happening here. We came up with some great ideas, … Continue reading
New Horizon Youth Centre, on the Somers Town side of KX, does the most fantastic work with local youth. Chaired by Jon Snow of Channel4 News fame, the local centre was originally founded by Lord Longford 42 years ago. So, … Continue reading
A tried and trusted yet very exciting method of facilitating organisational and community events will be used at the local event, “KXCommunity, it’s all about you” on 27 April. Open Space technology has been used all over the world for … Continue reading
KXCommunity: It’s all about you is a day of exploration and planning for all community groups within a half mile radius of the perimeter of KX Station. 11am to 3.30pm, 27 April at the Only Connect Theatre. Cllr Paul Convery and Cllr Sarah Hayward will be … Continue reading
We’ve had such problems with what to call it… it started out as a greenwall, then a vertical garden, then a vertical landscape, then a living sculpture. Now… it’s a mini sculpture garden! The latest update has just been posted … Continue reading
King’s Cross is lucky to be home to Voluntary Action Islington (VAI), part of the national network of Councils for Voluntary Action. This year VAI is hosting a series of exhibitions at their Pentonville Road office. The first of these features Zoe … Continue reading