- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,462 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Camley Street
Thursday and the volunteers from London Wildlife Trust at Camley Street Natural Park were hard at work again. They were looking after the rich mix of naturally set and cultivated plants on the towpath and the path above between Maiden … Continue reading
Spotted this afternoon a small group of Central St Martin’s second year Architecture students as they completed and documented this rather stunning art installation on the theme ‘occupying space’. As I walked my foster dog Lad from east to … Continue reading
The London Orchard Festival takes place Sunday week in the green heart of King’s Cross – Camley Street Natural Park. London Orchard Project, the charity organising the event with the London Wildlife Trust ask: “Ever sampled a Merton Wonder apple, … Continue reading
Wild New Territories is an exhibition showing new visual art, media and performance works that explore the interplay between the urban and the wild. The artists are a broad cross-section of award winning and emerging, artists from a variety of geo-political … Continue reading
Free film screening tomorrow evening at Camley Street Natural Park, courtesy of Camden Friends of the Earth. Tuesday 10 July, 6.30pm 12 Camley Street N1C 4PW Free entry, donations encouraged, all welcome! Doors will open at 6.30pm with introduction at … Continue reading