- Happy Xmas
- Pentonville facilities not ‘safe, decent and legal’
- Copenhagen Youth Project gives Christmas wishes to all
- Cally Arts looking after the towpath trees as London recognises importance of trees
- Pentonville suicide in part due to repeated failures by prison, inquest hears – corporate manslaughter?
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
josephinebacon on Pentonville suicide in part du… God is a Manc on Oasis in Kings Cross – S… Garnet on Beaconsfield buildings –… Matt Hitchin on Flatiron Steak replacing TED o… josephinebacon on Flatiron Steak replacing TED o… William Perrin on Death at Pentonville Prison sh… Patrick Gilliland on Thornhill Bridge Community Gar… josephinebacon on NHS Sustainability and Transfo…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 479,257 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 16, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Monday 16 Jan 2017 09:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 16, 2017
- Monday: Heavy Rain, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: East South Easterly, Wind Speed: 1mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1028mb, Humidity: 87%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:59 GMT, Sunset: 16:22 GMT
- Tuesday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F) Minimum Temperature: -2°C (28°F)Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Minimum Temperature: -2°C (28°F), Wind Direction: South Easterly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1037mb, Humidity: 64%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:58 GMT, Sunset: 16:24 GMT
- Wednesday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F) Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: South Easterly, Wind Speed: 2mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1039mb, Humidity: 72%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:57 GMT, Sunset: 16:25 GMT
- Monday: Heavy Rain, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)
Tag Archives: Camden
This year the King’s Cross – Brunswick Neighbourhood Association will be holding the Camden Mela on Sunday 17th July 2016 at Corams Fields, 93 Guilford Street, London WC1n 1DN. This is always a very popular family event which showcases the … Continue reading
When I first discussed air pollution with my friends, amongst the parents the school my daughter was attending, and with many others, they often looked at me, as if I was some sort of green radical. Maybe I am. I … Continue reading
Few opportunities exist in towns like London to help its residents to get better public facilities. Usually there is not enough space, or the land is too expensive for such undertakings. A rare occasion for Camden and Islington residents arose … Continue reading
The Wren Street Business Community that is affected by the lack of lease extensions of council owned property to favour the erection of new secondary school in Kings Cross South, have called for a meeting on the 10th of July … Continue reading
Camden is consulting residents on a new 20 miles zone across the borough. This obviously also affects Kings Cross. The consultation also contains questions that Camden can address to TFL to propose changes on the red routes. In my opinion … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading
Cllr Nasim Ali, Leader of Camden Council, took local democracy another step forward this afternoon by taking part in a live web chat on the wearecamden.org website. A number of issues relevant to the KX area were asked by various participants, and Cllr Ali gave the … Continue reading