- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,680 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 25, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Monday 25 Mar 2019 18:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Monday 25 Mar 2019 19:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Monday 25 Mar 2019 19:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 25, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Camden
The Royal Mail infrastructure of tunnels that connect East London Whitechapel with the Ventral London Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting Office and the West London Paddington Station and which was closed in 2003 will scandalously reopen in September 2017 as a … Continue reading
This year the King’s Cross – Brunswick Neighbourhood Association will be holding the Camden Mela on Sunday 17th July 2016 at Corams Fields, 93 Guilford Street, London WC1n 1DN. This is always a very popular family event which showcases the … Continue reading
When I first discussed air pollution with my friends, amongst the parents the school my daughter was attending, and with many others, they often looked at me, as if I was some sort of green radical. Maybe I am. I … Continue reading
Few opportunities exist in towns like London to help its residents to get better public facilities. Usually there is not enough space, or the land is too expensive for such undertakings. A rare occasion for Camden and Islington residents arose … Continue reading
The Wren Street Business Community that is affected by the lack of lease extensions of council owned property to favour the erection of new secondary school in Kings Cross South, have called for a meeting on the 10th of July … Continue reading
Camden is consulting residents on a new 20 miles zone across the borough. This obviously also affects Kings Cross. The consultation also contains questions that Camden can address to TFL to propose changes on the red routes. In my opinion … Continue reading
Open letter to meeting on Kings Cross Roads between TfL and Camden (17th Oct. 2012) Note: This letter is the opinion of a resident of Kings Cross, non affiliated to any party or group. It represents his view and position … Continue reading