- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,462 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Camden Council
At Transport for London and LB Camden’s all new improved King’s Cross Station York Way bus stop tonight passengers are still in the dark (see picture taken at 6.30pm, left). The bus stop should be lit making people waiting feel … Continue reading
LB Camden has issued a draft agenda for the public meeting this Wednesday evening the 17 October, 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm at the Camden Centre – entrance on Bidborough Street, WC1H 9JE. The meeting will be chaired by Councillor Phil Jones, … Continue reading
News just in from Camden Council, apologies for the short notice: “Come along to a public meeting on 17 October. “Along with our partners at Transport for London we are holding a public meeting about transport issues in the borough. This is … Continue reading
Camden Council is consulting on the community’s priorities for the Town Hall Extension site on Argyle Street to get the best deal for Camden from any buyer who develops it. The Town Hall Extension is the eggbox looking building opposite … Continue reading
Thanks to Caroline Pidgeon at the Greater London Assembly for forwarding this news from TFL onto us: TfL has committed to investigating the potential redevelopment of the road layout around Kings Cross to improve safety especially for pedestrians and cyclists, … Continue reading
Camden and Islington Councils have collaborated on producing a draft place plan for KX. On the plan’s web page they say, “King’s Cross is an important and vibrant area that will experience major growth and change in the coming years, … Continue reading