- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,505 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Friday 19 Apr 2019 10:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Caledonian Ward
Congratulations to the Councillors Convery, O’Halloran and Perry on winning the election in Caledonian Ward. Caledonian Ward: Paul Convery, Labour: 2372, Una O'Halloran, Labour: 1907, Ian Peter Perry, Labour: 1954 #election2014 #vote2014 — Islington Council (@IslingtonBC) May 23, 2014 Ward … Continue reading
The Liberal Democrats have also responded to my offer of an election statement. SO that email subscribers can read it I have copied out here the text focused on Cally Ward, the full pdf leaflet is here. 140509 LibDems flyer for … Continue reading
First in is a statement from the Labour Party in response to my offer to local parties with candidates standing in the election to provide a statement. It’s gone over the word limit, but I don’t have time to edit … Continue reading
A public meeting hosted by Team Cally, the Caledonian Road Partnership, at 7pm on Wednesday 13 March at will consider the effects of welfare reforms that are shortly to be implemented, as well as discussing The Cally Plan. The meeting … Continue reading
Saturday 17th November our brand new street market The Cally Market opens!!!! The good folk in and around Caledonian Road have joined forces to create a new and exciting shopping hub which is hoped to bring a wider choice of goods while … Continue reading
On Thursday 26th July at 8.00am the Olympic Torch Relay comes through Caledonian Road. The Torch Relay marks the opening of the Olympic Celebration. Ace&Lion has been invited to create an art piece to mark this historic occasion by Team … Continue reading
I start the morning with a huge smile. Councillors in Cally ward on the Islington side of KX have announced a road improvement programme for Caledonian Road that includes a new zebra crossing, road build outs, additional parking and canal bridge safety … Continue reading