- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,462 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Caledonian Road
We are not willing to continue to take the pollution by cars that are forced through our streets, nor do we wish to accept their noise nor the dangers posed by continuously speeding vehicles.
Good that I have an email from Sadiq Khan, where his assistant promised to look into the traffic at King’s Cross, before he got elected on 11/3/16:
Local residents group CallySouth organised a public meeting attended by 50 people at the Driver pub on Monday June 8. The meeting’s aim was to discuss ways to return traffic levels on Wharfdale Road to those that existed before the new … Continue reading
The return of the Cally Road to two way working has changed the traffic flows in Kings Cross at a time when they were changing anyway due to new development. The new Cally two-way was designed to be part of … Continue reading
If you have issues you want to raise about living or working in the area around the Cally Road then go along to the Caledonian Ward Partnership meeting Wednesday 11 February 7 pm All Saints Church on the corner of … Continue reading
A public meeting hosted by Team Cally, the Caledonian Road Partnership, at 7pm on Wednesday 13 March at will consider the effects of welfare reforms that are shortly to be implemented, as well as discussing The Cally Plan. The meeting … Continue reading
‘Khaled Hosseini wrote in the Kite Runner that: “There are many children in Afghanistan but not many with a childhood” ‘We hope that the kindness of those making donations to POP UP 38 will help bring about a dramatic change in the lives of … Continue reading
Saturday 17th November our brand new street market The Cally Market opens!!!! The good folk in and around Caledonian Road have joined forces to create a new and exciting shopping hub which is hoped to bring a wider choice of goods while … Continue reading