Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road August 29, 2016Using measurements recorded up to Monday 29 Aug 2016 21:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road August 29, 2016
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
What people are saying
garnet mcleary price on Beaconsfield buildings –… John P on Amazing fungus on crab apple t… Bill cummins on Beaconsfield buildings –… Sophie Talbot on HS2 to hit our closest co… Chris on HS2 to hit our closest co… Paul Convery (@Paul_… on Gifford Street School Site… jimmy palmer on Gifford Street School Site… josephinebacon on HS2 to hit our closest co…
Do people read this stuff?
- 465,360 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- Monday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F)Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 62%, UV Risk: 5, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 19:52 BST
- Tuesday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F) Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F), Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 5mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1025mb, Humidity: 44%, UV Risk: 6, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:11 BST, Sunset: 19:50 BST
- Wednesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 22°C (72°F) Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Maximum Temperature: 22°C (72°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1020mb, Humidity: 60%, UV Risk: 5, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:12 BST, Sunset: 19:48 BST
- Monday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F)
Tag Archives: Art
COMMUNION is the fourth feature film from King’s Cross based award winning and critically acclaimed director Greg Hall whose previous work has garnered a reputation as raw, cutting edge, relevant British cinema in the shape of feature films The Plague (2004), Kapital (2007) and SSDD: … Continue reading
Is King’s Cross on its way to becoming host for a menagerie of animals made from waste? The latest addition is Beatbox Dragonfly, a sculpture by local artist and resident Andrew Lee. It joins the “flotation” last week of Rubbish … Continue reading
Are you between 14 and 25 and want to learn about photography this summer? We have a FREE two week intensive course where you will get the skills to plan, create and curate your very own exhibition: Get photography training … Continue reading
On Thursday 26th July at 8.00am the Olympic Torch Relay comes through Caledonian Road. The Torch Relay marks the opening of the Olympic Celebration. Ace&Lion has been invited to create an art piece to mark this historic occasion by Team … Continue reading
On the day that responsibility for taking care of our waterways was handed over from British waterways to the Canal River Trust two local St Martin’s College students prepared to launch the RubbishDuck – made out of 2000 plastic bottles all found in … Continue reading
Click here for more…
King’s Cross Community Projects has just posted news of the fantastic planting design for the sculptural hanging garden they’ll be installing on the north end of the KX gyratory later this year. Click here for details.