Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 508,616 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 24 Feb 2018 18:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 59%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:31 GMT
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F) Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F), Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1029mb, Humidity: 50%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:55 GMT, Sunset: 17:33 GMT
- Monday: Light Snow, Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F) Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F)Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1031mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:53 GMT, Sunset: 17:35 GMT
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)
Tag Archives: Art
The Kings Cross based Atelier Tammam, more known for its outstanding ethical fashion and bridal ware have created a “Sustainable World Art Competition & Exhibition” here in Kings Cross,the first of its kind. Come and see the Public Exhibition: May … Continue reading
At dusk on a backstreet south of the Euston Road, Redhanded’s glowing shopfront jumps out from the swathe of council estates. Cromer Street is a perpetually shuttered row of shops, and two artists have set up a temporary studio and … Continue reading
Three members of our community got together with an idea seven years ago. It was mad, it was impossible. It’s currently being built in a workshop in Essex! It’s a way of greening a wall using deep and drought resistant … Continue reading
Local charity King’s Cross Community Projects have finalised all the fixtures and fittings to be attched to the sculpture that will soon be home to a stunning hanging garden on the KX gyratory system. This week they’ll be visiting the … Continue reading
Wild New Territories is an exhibition showing new visual art, media and performance works that explore the interplay between the urban and the wild. The artists are a broad cross-section of award winning and emerging, artists from a variety of geo-political … Continue reading
Hailed as the most revolutionary force in popular music for two decades, Africa Express brings together musicians from different cultures, genres and generations to break boundaries and offer a new perspective on Africa and its music. It all began in … Continue reading
Here’s some of the fab work being done by photographers at oneKX on the corner of Cromer St and Judd St at the moment… An exhibition follows soon, watch this space!