- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,505 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Friday 19 Apr 2019 10:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: architecture
The winter edition of Construction News, King’s Cross – the newsletter from the King’s Cross Central Limited Partnership is out now. If you haven’t received a copy through your letterbox, call 0800 328 8840 to request one. The newsletter brings you up to date … Continue reading
Network Rail has just announced completion of the building works for the brand new Western Concourse. Fitting out the retail units will now start ready for the concourse to open in 2012. The Concourse has drawn criticism from the local residential and … Continue reading
When visitors arrive in London by exiting from the front of King’s Cross in future, they may well be greeted by this sight, if developers are successful. A company has applied for permission to build a 7-storey, 167-room hotel squarely … Continue reading