- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,529 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 23 May 2019 20:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: architecture
SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re reading this to suggest Ben Kinsella St, Rd, Close etc, it’s a brilliant idea. This is possibly a once in a lifetime chance to have a new local street named after Ben. However, leaving a comment … Continue reading
Local charity King’s Cross Community Projects have finalised all the fixtures and fittings to be attched to the sculpture that will soon be home to a stunning hanging garden on the KX gyratory system. This week they’ll be visiting the … Continue reading
Spotted this afternoon a small group of Central St Martin’s second year Architecture students as they completed and documented this rather stunning art installation on the theme ‘occupying space’. As I walked my foster dog Lad from east to … Continue reading
Wild New Territories is an exhibition showing new visual art, media and performance works that explore the interplay between the urban and the wild. The artists are a broad cross-section of award winning and emerging, artists from a variety of geo-political … Continue reading
King’s Cross Community Projects has just posted news of the fantastic planting design for the sculptural hanging garden they’ll be installing on the north end of the KX gyratory later this year. Click here for details.
Local charitable trust, Kings Cross Community Projects, ran two consultation events earlier this week seeking feedback on the proposed design for their living sculpture (aka vertical garden) to be installed on Wharfdale Road this summer. They’d like to thank everyone … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Forum is from 7:00 to 9:00 on Thursday 9 February in Committee Room 2 of Camden Town Hall. At the meeting the Forum will discuss what is now known about: The desirability and feasibility of … Continue reading