Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 482,812 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 19, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 19 Feb 2017 17:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 19, 2017
- Sunday: Thick Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1023mb, Humidity: 76%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:22 GMT
- Monday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 14°C (57°F) Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Maximum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1019mb, Humidity: 82%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:05 GMT, Sunset: 17:24 GMT
- Tuesday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F) Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F), Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1016mb, Humidity: 88%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:04 GMT, Sunset: 17:26 GMT
- Sunday: Thick Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)
Category Archives: Weblogs
We took a bit of a break before and after Xmas – life just got too busy with work, winter colds, family etc – but we are back now in 2014. Happy New Year.
We’ve just given the About section of this site a quick wash and brush up. It now includes a full list of authors, links to all our social network presences and our latest statistics. Hope you like it. About us … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Forum is from 7:00 to 9:00 on Thursday 9 February in Committee Room 2 of Camden Town Hall. At the meeting the Forum will discuss what is now known about: The desirability and feasibility of … Continue reading
Have you got any old mobile phones lying around… If so there’s a home desperate for them in Uganda via locally based Alison Hall’s charity Seeds for Development. Mobile phones are revolutionising the poorest parts of Africa, Uganda included. They … Continue reading
The Huffington Post is currently reporting a flash mob protest outside King’s Cross Station against Turkish air strikes that have killed Kurdish rebels.. Police have been accused of using excessive force and several arrests have been made. More here.
Exciting things have been happening in Caledonian Ward over the past six months. In July, the Cally Festival saw over 6,000 people come to the Caledonian Road, to experience some fantastic entertainment and more importantly to see what the shops … Continue reading
King's Cross has a long standing and fast growing reputation for being possibly the worst pedestrian danger spot in the entire capital. At "over a kilometer including three escalators, five pelican crossings, two uncontrolled road crossings, two sets of steps", … Continue reading