Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 485,609 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 22, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Wednesday 22 Mar 2017 22:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 22, 2017
- Wednesday: Light Rain, Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F)Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 5mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1005mb, Humidity: 89%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 18:16 GMT
- Thursday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 7°C (45°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 7°C (45°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 16mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1014mb, Humidity: 59%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:57 GMT, Sunset: 18:18 GMT
- Friday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F) Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F)Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F), Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1029mb, Humidity: 70%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:55 GMT, Sunset: 18:20 GMT
- Wednesday: Light Rain, Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F)
Category Archives: Web/Tech
We took a bit of a break before and after Xmas – life just got too busy with work, winter colds, family etc – but we are back now in 2014. Happy New Year.
We’ve just given the About section of this site a quick wash and brush up. It now includes a full list of authors, links to all our social network presences and our latest statistics. Hope you like it. About us … Continue reading
Technology fans will be interested to know you can now see many blog posts from this local web site in augmented reality. We’ve been geo-tagging posts for a while (clicking on a map to insert the latitude and longitude into … Continue reading
King’s Cross Community Projects has just added a new section to their website, ‘KXResources‘. They aim to use their pulling power to bring in all kinds of resources to the area, as a first step they’ve secured a donation from … Continue reading
Our neighbours The Guardian have launched an experimental mobile app for iPhone and Android, inspired by King’s Cross. The free mobile app – ‘King’s Cross, London – Streetstories’ is an immersive audio walking guide with a difference; as users walk … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Forum is from 7:00 to 9:00 on Thursday 9 February in Committee Room 2 of Camden Town Hall. At the meeting the Forum will discuss what is now known about: The desirability and feasibility of … Continue reading