Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Daniel Zylbersztajn on Stop making our Postal Rail a… Albert Beale on Stop making our Postal Rail a… August 2017 –… on Stop making our Postal Rail a… pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 501,981 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road October 21, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 21 Oct 2017 22:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road October 21, 2017
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 15mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1002mb, Humidity: 67%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:55 BST
- Sunday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F) Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 16mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1013mb, Humidity: 52%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:36 BST, Sunset: 17:53 BST
- Monday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 16°C (61°F) Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)Maximum Temperature: 16°C (61°F), Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1017mb, Humidity: 91%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:38 BST, Sunset: 17:51 BST
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)
Category Archives: Web/Tech
We took a bit of a break before and after Xmas – life just got too busy with work, winter colds, family etc – but we are back now in 2014. Happy New Year.
We’ve just given the About section of this site a quick wash and brush up. It now includes a full list of authors, links to all our social network presences and our latest statistics. Hope you like it. About us … Continue reading
Technology fans will be interested to know you can now see many blog posts from this local web site in augmented reality. We’ve been geo-tagging posts for a while (clicking on a map to insert the latitude and longitude into … Continue reading
King’s Cross Community Projects has just added a new section to their website, ‘KXResources‘. They aim to use their pulling power to bring in all kinds of resources to the area, as a first step they’ve secured a donation from … Continue reading
Our neighbours The Guardian have launched an experimental mobile app for iPhone and Android, inspired by King’s Cross. The free mobile app – ‘King’s Cross, London – Streetstories’ is an immersive audio walking guide with a difference; as users walk … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Forum is from 7:00 to 9:00 on Thursday 9 February in Committee Room 2 of Camden Town Hall. At the meeting the Forum will discuss what is now known about: The desirability and feasibility of … Continue reading