Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 494,240 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road June 28, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Wednesday 28 Jun 2017 01:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more information please see the London Air websi […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road June 28, 2017
- Tuesday: Heavy Rain, Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: North North Easterly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1006mb, Humidity: 67%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 21:22 BST
- Wednesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F) Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F), Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Wind Direction: North Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 996mb, Humidity: 75%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:45 BST, Sunset: 21:22 BST
- Thursday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F) Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 995mb, Humidity: 63%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:46 BST, Sunset: 21:22 BST
- Tuesday: Heavy Rain, Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)
Category Archives: Web/Tech
We took a bit of a break before and after Xmas – life just got too busy with work, winter colds, family etc – but we are back now in 2014. Happy New Year.
We’ve just given the About section of this site a quick wash and brush up. It now includes a full list of authors, links to all our social network presences and our latest statistics. Hope you like it. About us … Continue reading
Technology fans will be interested to know you can now see many blog posts from this local web site in augmented reality. We’ve been geo-tagging posts for a while (clicking on a map to insert the latitude and longitude into … Continue reading
King’s Cross Community Projects has just added a new section to their website, ‘KXResources‘. They aim to use their pulling power to bring in all kinds of resources to the area, as a first step they’ve secured a donation from … Continue reading
Our neighbours The Guardian have launched an experimental mobile app for iPhone and Android, inspired by King’s Cross. The free mobile app – ‘King’s Cross, London – Streetstories’ is an immersive audio walking guide with a difference; as users walk … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Forum is from 7:00 to 9:00 on Thursday 9 February in Committee Room 2 of Camden Town Hall. At the meeting the Forum will discuss what is now known about: The desirability and feasibility of … Continue reading