Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Daniel Zylbersztajn on Stop making our Postal Rail a… Albert Beale on Stop making our Postal Rail a… August 2017 –… on Stop making our Postal Rail a… pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 504,081 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road November 25, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 25 Nov 2017 06:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road November 25, 2017
- Saturday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1016mb, Humidity: 70%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:34 GMT, Sunset: 16:00 GMT
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 7°C (45°F) Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F)Maximum Temperature: 7°C (45°F), Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1025mb, Humidity: 69%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:36 GMT, Sunset: 15:59 GMT
- Monday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F) Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F)Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1013mb, Humidity: 79%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:38 GMT, Sunset: 15:58 GMT
- Saturday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)
Category Archives: Transport
The Royal Mail infrastructure of tunnels that connect Whitechapel with Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting Office and Paddington Station and which was closed in 2003 will scandalously reopen in September 2017 as a Postal Museum tourist attraction called “Mail Ride” (see … Continue reading
We are not willing to continue to take the pollution by cars that are forced through our streets, nor do we wish to accept their noise nor the dangers posed by continuously speeding vehicles.
Good that I have an email from Sadiq Khan, where his assistant promised to look into the traffic at King’s Cross, before he got elected on 11/3/16:
For many, many years local campaigners have doggedly pushed for the dangerous, dirty and unfriendly traffic gyratory system to be removed and replaced with quality public space and safer, healthier roads for all. Their impressive unfailing commitment to achieve a seemingly impossible dream … Continue reading
If local people would like to share their memories of the events ten years ago please do so in the comments below (or mail me and I’ll post them for you). It seems to be popular online as an act … Continue reading
Local residents group CallySouth organised a public meeting attended by 50 people at the Driver pub on Monday June 8. The meeting’s aim was to discuss ways to return traffic levels on Wharfdale Road to those that existed before the new … Continue reading
Taken from callysouth.co.uk: In just over a week, local residents will have the opportunity to discuss the problems caused by the implementation of the two-way system on Caledonian Rd with one of our local councillors, Paul Convery, plus two representatives from Islington Council. … Continue reading
A local resident who lives with their family on Wharfdale Road has sent in these pictures of the traffic backed up at 1738, 0317 (in the morning) and 2040. The resident says it’s like this ‘day and night’, ‘we have … Continue reading
Bad news for local traders on the bottom of the Cally Road as the council proposes taking away some of the the single yellow lines to be replaced by double yellows. There are two single yellow sections – opposite … Continue reading