- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,711 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 27, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Wednesday 27 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more information please see the London Air websi […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 27, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Travel
Does this picture confirm that TfL plans to dump North South cycle superhighway traffic into Euston Road and Kings Cross gyratory at Judd Street?
Now either I missed it the first time or it has quietly appeared but I have just found a graphic on the TFL consultation on the North South cycle superhighway which show that TfL’s intended endpoint for cycles is in fact … Continue reading
You could be forgiven for missing that there is also a North-South cycle route being planned to complement the ‘Crossrail for cycles’ that the media was excited about yesterday. It’s less developed than the E-W proposal and, disappointingly the Kings … Continue reading
The new built estate, Bloomsbury Gardens, has this week closed off, what has become over the last few years, a key safe passage cycling route of Kings Cross. The access way to the estate and for deliveries of Westminster Kingsway … Continue reading
Unlike the song “Get on Board Little Children!” that train won’t take you to Zion, but it sure will take you to Stratford! Contrary to information you may have been given in the past, including like myself from South Eastern … Continue reading
Traffic caused by the proposed new hotel has been raised with me a few times. So I shot some video of the traffic situation on Wharfdale Road, just opposite where the proposed guest entrance will be for the Whitbread Hub … Continue reading
The Ferodo bridge is being repainted by Network Rail. Local councillors and Team Cally have worked with Network Rail to make sure the bridge retains a local identity and doesn’t just become a bland viaduct. Cllr Paul Convery has been … Continue reading
Looks like the greater Kings Cross area might get yet another train station if Cross Rail 2 ever goes ahead. It’s all very vague but there is a new hybrid geographic beast stalking the land – ‘Kings Cross Euston St … Continue reading