Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Tony Rees on Rainscreen cladding in Islingt… King’s Cross (… on Help Bob Stuckey create a plaq… Dr Walter on Cally Arts looking after the t…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 496,079 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road July 24, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Monday 24 Jul 2017 17:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road July 24, 2017
- Monday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1014mb, Humidity: 78%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 21:01 BST
- Tuesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 22°C (72°F) Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F)Maximum Temperature: 22°C (72°F), Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1016mb, Humidity: 57%, UV Risk: 6, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:13 BST, Sunset: 21:00 BST
- Wednesday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 20°C (68°F) Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Maximum Temperature: 20°C (68°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1006mb, Humidity: 87%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:15 BST, Sunset: 20:59 BST
- Monday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)
Category Archives: Transport
Thanks to Anna for alerting me to these rather wonderful 3D maps of Kings’ Cross underground.
Thanks to Caroline Pidgeon at the Greater London Assembly for forwarding this news from TFL onto us: TfL has committed to investigating the potential redevelopment of the road layout around Kings Cross to improve safety especially for pedestrians and cyclists, … Continue reading
Kings Cross regulars are well used to congestion at KX and St Pancras. I’m limbering up for a series of articles on getting to the Olympics from Kings Cross to do our bit to help out for the Olympics. When … Continue reading
The opening of the concourse somehow speeds the ticking clock to reveal the station’s original façade. So some renewed interest in it this week: here it is above, as part of a London alphabet on the delightful Spitalfields Life blog. … Continue reading
The “glass pasty”, the “string vest”, the “eyelid” – the western concourse for King’s Cross will not be open for business until next Monday – but it has already acquired a load of nicknames to describe its curved roof and … Continue reading
Over the years I had both successes and failures with TFL in personal correspondences. One amongst others remains unresolved. It is the issue of Swinton Place WC1X 9NF. Swinton Place connects Swinton Street and Acton Street, in the South of … Continue reading
I start the morning with a huge smile. Councillors in Cally ward on the Islington side of KX have announced a road improvement programme for Caledonian Road that includes a new zebra crossing, road build outs, additional parking and canal bridge safety … Continue reading