- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,570 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 21 Apr 2019 23:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Sports
The outdoor King’s Cross pond designed by Ooze Architects has become a firm favourite for both swimmers and urban wildlife enthusiasts. In April we reported that it was threatened with closure. Shortly after that it appeared to have been saved. … Continue reading
The King’s Cross pond, or ‘Of Soil and Water’ to use the title of this temporary art installation near the York Way railway bridge, was planned to exist for just two years. After that it will be filled in and … Continue reading
A couple of days left to have your say on the proposed refurbishment of the gym and reception at the Cally Pool. I can’t find any more information online other than: ‘Here are some of the improvements you … Continue reading
The new Pancras Square Leisure Centre opens on 19 July and the run up is being advertised locally with flyers being delivered to nearby Camden and Islington homes. The flyer offers a free swim which can be booked online and … Continue reading
The Calthorpe Project’s vision is to transform a disused part of our site (highlighted in the image below/attached) into a multi-purpose building that will bring benefits for the local community and small businesses. Our aim is to create an attractive, sustainable and … Continue reading
Remarkable crowds out on the Cally this morning for the Olympic Torch Relay. Can you spot yourself in this cycle-cam video of a big section of the crowd? (link to film) And another one (link to film) including the police … Continue reading
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here for more info