- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 521,858 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Friday 18 Jan 2019 04:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Things to do
The Geddes Gallery (formerly KC Continental Foods aka the Italian Deli at 26 Caledonian Road) is getting back into the swing of things with some new shows – first up is the Mammary Gang >Private view: Saturday 14th May 6.30-9pm … Continue reading
The King’s Cross pond, or ‘Of Soil and Water’ to use the title of this temporary art installation near the York Way railway bridge, was planned to exist for just two years. After that it will be filled in and … Continue reading
The brilliant StillOneLDN with Barnsbury Community Group are running an event on Friday 12th February to give local 14 to 25 year olds the chance to have their say about the election for Mayor of London . Held at the … Continue reading
The wonderful Collingham Gardens Nursery, which some people may remember from the Open Garden Square Weekend in June, is holding it’s annual fete this Saturday from 1pm to 4.30pm. It promises to be tons of fun with delicious food, a … Continue reading
Thomas Hardy, sometime warden of St Pancras Old Church, described West Gallery Quire music in his novels and poetry. This programme will include readings from Hardy and associated music. Audience participation will be invited. London Gallery Quire specialise in the … Continue reading
Summer fete Saturday 4th July from midday at St Andrews on Matilda Street behind Barnard Park.
The wonderful archive team at the BBC have put almost the entire contents of the Radio Times from 1923-2009 online in a project known as the BBC genome. It’s a glorious resource you could get lost in for hours. A … Continue reading
A couple of days left to have your say on the proposed refurbishment of the gym and reception at the Cally Pool. I can’t find any more information online other than: ‘Here are some of the improvements you … Continue reading