- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,711 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 27, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Wednesday 27 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more information please see the London Air websi […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 27, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Music
The Community Bulletin Board just received the following notice from King’s Place about two eduction programmes they will launch shortly. We thought it would be a good idea to publicise this to the local community to ensure maximum benefit to secure … Continue reading
Kings Place is a community of music organisations and artists sited on the Regent's Canal just behind King's Cross Station. Kings Place is the base for both the London Sinfonietta and the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment. As well … Continue reading
Local band Luna Kalamata were formed around Kings Cross, rehearse at SOAS played their first ever gig at The Cross Kings in York Way. They are returning to play the Gillespie Park Festival on Sunday the 13th September after headlining … Continue reading
This autumn SoundUK brings you two of Britain’s brightest folk and electronics artists, Lisa Knapp and Leafcutter John, who collaborate for the first time to create new music inspired by the culture and history of the British waterways. Following the … Continue reading
If you were one of the thousand people that came along to TolpuddleKX at Edward Square in April you'll remember how local band Northern Celts set, towards the end of the day, got us all dancing. They played a blinder, … Continue reading
A week long celebration of people coming together to stand up for their rights in memory of the great demonstration supporting the Tolpuddle Martyrs will kick off at the Mitre pub on Saturday 18 April. The festival ends with TolpuddleKX … Continue reading
Now offering piano lessons and piano accompaniment in the King´s Cross area The Community Bulletin Board is going to try something new – personal adverts for services provided by local people. We don't yet know … Continue reading