- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,529 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 23 May 2019 20:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Music
Hillview Love my Neighbour Festival Saturday 5th August 2017 2pm to 10pm Live Music Orquestra Estelar Ash Walker Bitter & Twisted The Harmonic Cats Nick & Jon from Midhope Gwang Djembe Drummers Dance Escuela de Baile – flamenco Ankhile Putt … Continue reading
The brilliant StillOneLDN with Barnsbury Community Group are running an event on Friday 12th February to give local 14 to 25 year olds the chance to have their say about the election for Mayor of London . Held at the … Continue reading
Here’s some highlights of the Cally Festival 2014 from Twitter Balloonfro at #CallyFest http://t.co/3obYIR3oaU pic.twitter.com/sVfLw1uaTa — Tom Travels (@Tom_Travels) September 7, 2014 The 2014 @TheCallyFest is over. It's been absolutely brilliant. First attendance estimate of 8,500 exceeds all previous years. … Continue reading
It’s the Cally Festival this weekend – from Sunday at 1200 until 1800 the middle bit of the Cally South of the Ferodo/Cally Bridge will be full of performers, stalls and thousands of people. The weather, whisper it, is forecast … Continue reading
Lovely film of Kings Cross legend, Dave Elvis from London Cares – who are funding people to make films about older folk. You can find Dave on Twitter and Facebook. The King is not dead, merely living in Kings Cross. … Continue reading
Readers of a certain age might remember (through a haze) the excitement of the Britpop era and Oasis. It was 20 years ago that they filmed the video for Supersonic on the rooftop of what is now the self storage … Continue reading
The Islington Tribune, sister paper of the Camden New Journal together covering the King’s Cross neighbourhood, is reporting a fire last night at the old Keskidee Centre on Gifford Street, once the focus of black art and culture across the UK and venue for … Continue reading