- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 521,858 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Friday 18 Jan 2019 04:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Food and Drink
This was a marvelous bacon sandwich – lovely soft brown bread, with a crisp crust only a few hours out of the oven and succulent bacon and a little brown sauce. I ate it at Sunflour Bakery at 263 Caledonian … Continue reading
The whole food folk at Alara Wholefoods on Camley Street want to eat the fruits of last year’s ploughing the fields and scattering seed. They have a Harvest Feast on Friday evening – details above and in the poster. … Continue reading
None of the local residents needs them, these half tourist preying, half alcoholism serving over expensive stores. But we have yet another one. Next to the Tune hotel on Grays Inn Rd. emerged yet another off licence convenience shop the … Continue reading
Lovely to see a new shop opening with a family team as bakery Aux Pains de Papy opens its doors at 279 Grays Inn Road just around the corner from Kings Cross. The resident team above are a father and … Continue reading
Saturday 17th November our brand new street market The Cally Market opens!!!! The good folk in and around Caledonian Road have joined forces to create a new and exciting shopping hub which is hoped to bring a wider choice of goods while … Continue reading
The London Orchard Festival takes place Sunday week in the green heart of King’s Cross – Camley Street Natural Park. London Orchard Project, the charity organising the event with the London Wildlife Trust ask: “Ever sampled a Merton Wonder apple, … Continue reading
It’s great to see a good independent coffee shop filling the slot vacated by the infamous Pirate Books at 4 York Way. ‘Brewhouse on York’ has been reviewed in complimentary terms by coffee-loving local worker Bexquisite. I had a simple black … Continue reading